Now that you know what are guests posts, and how to write a great guest post, there are a variety of ways to promote your guest post once it’s been published. Here are some of the best techniques:
- Share your post on social media. Make sure to post it on your personal Facebook profile, Twitter, and LinkedIn, and also share it with any relevant groups or pages you’re a part of.
- Email your friends and family. Let them know about your post and ask them to share it with their networks.
- Reach out to bloggers and journalists. Let them know about your post and see if they’d be interested in writing about it.
- Use paid promotion. If you have the budget, consider using paid promotion services like Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, or Outbrain to get your post in front of more people.
- Submit your post to popular blog directories. There are a number of blog directories out there where you can submit your post for free. A few popular ones include Alltop, IndieHackers, and BizSugar.